Business IT Support
Local IT Support
We're that confident we should be your IT Support company of choice, we offer all new clients the following benefits:
- Free IT Support Assessment – lets us both understand what technology you have.
- Money Back Guarantee for IT Support in Nottingham – If you’re not entirely happy with the agreement, let us know within the first 3 months!
- Try our IT Support for free before you buy – Put us to the test and make sure we are as good as we say we are before making any decisions and at no cost to you.
As an established IT Support company, we have contributed to the success our clients have attained through the IT Support and Solutions that we have provided. Our clients in Nottingham have used our services for many years and we have become a valuable asset within their business. We are so confident that we can become a valuable asset to your company that we offer a guarantee of your money back if you are not entirely satisfied. What’s more, you’ll be pleasantly surprised by our cost effective solutions. For an instant quote delivered directly to your mailbox, fill out our support form.
Our IT Support Agreement is very simple, we not only look after your computers, server and networks but we also look after your employees IT Skills.
Pro-Active User - IT Support Nottingham Agreement
- Unlimited Remote IT User Support – With our remote engineers, we can instantly access your computers and work towards a solution. A majority of the time, our qualified and experienced engineers solve issues remotely.
- Access to Regular Training events – Throughout the year, we will be offering a number of training events that will enhance your IT skills in all areas of the use of a computer. Some of the events will be led by a Microsoft certified trainer, focusing on products such as Word, Excel or Outlook.
- Access to detailed technology seminars – Alongside the training events, we will be running Technology seminars to keep you up to date with new technologies and the future of computing within business.
- Access to Online Training Videos – Through our Extranet portal, we have a vast library of training videos delivered online straight to your desktop.
- Remote User Training Help – Remote help with any aspect of the computer, supporting the employee we will be a source of help if they get stuck with a lack of knowledge in a certain part of the computer.
- Computer, Printer and Mobile Device Support – As well as offering our support for your desktop, each user has full support for any additional devices such as mobile phones, PDAs and multifunction printers included in the price.
- Workshop Repair – If you have a computer that requires more attention than we can give remotely then we can offer a Workshop Repair service. We can organise a courier to bring it back to our offices or you can drop off the computer and we will repair it. The workshop repair is included in the agreement; however there may be a delivery charge dependant on how you wish to transport the computer.
- Third Party Software Support - We will assist in finding solutions to issues with software packages such as Sage, QuickBooks and other packaged software. We work closely with the developers of the software to find the solutions leaving you worry free.
- Annual Review - In a partnership we understand that communication between us and you is paramount. It allows us to advise the correct solutions, understand your business and know where you would like to progress to. Every year we arrange a meeting to discuss all this and more.
- Discounted Engineers time – If you prefer someone onsite to resolve your issues then our onsite support is heavily subsidised for our clients with a support contract. This is also the case for any onsite installation you may require.
- Courtesy recycling of old equipment – Instead of leaving any old computer equipment in your office we can arrange for it to be safely disposed of in a secure and environmentally friendly way. Of course this is included in the monthly cost of your Pro-Active support contract.
Pro-Active Server - IT Support Nottingham Agreement
- Unlimited Remote IT Server Support – With our remote engineers, we can instantly access your servers and work towards a solution. A majority of the time, our qualified and experienced engineers solve issues remotely.
- Unlimited Onsite Callouts – Our onsite engineers can be despatched if any issues occur that cannot be resolved remotely. (Plus Agreement Only)
- Loan Server – Should something happen to your server then with the back-up we will despatch an engineer with a loan server. They will restore you backups to the loan server and get you back up and running. This gives us the time we need to order a new server and arrange a suitable time for the swap over. No Panic. (Plus Agreement Only)
- Backup Monitoring - It is important for you to know that your data is being backed up. Our systems check your servers and alert us if there are any issues. Our remote engineers will then act if there are any problems.
- Checking the Vital Signs of your servers – Our systems regularly check your servers and alert us if the server is failing in any way.
- IT Champion Training – In our experience, every company usually has someone that knows about the companies IT systems. Instead of not working with them we like to take them under our wing and ensure that we work together efficiently. With the correct basic admin training, they become a great asset to any business.