All our below services are available as ongoing contracts tailored to suit your needs.
Remote Vulnerability Scan
- Remote check of over 47,000 current vulnerabilities including the latest security threats which is updated daily
- Manual check to ensure that e-mail is protected against spoofing
- DNS check to ensure that you aren’t revealing too much information publicly
- Manual check to ensure that your domain provider requires authentication before making significant changes which could affect website or e-mails
- Social media checks to find employee roles and public posts relating to the company on sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Includes basic company foot printing, determining employee roles within the company
- Report of all vulnerabilities and findings from above tests
Onsite Vulnerability Scan
- Includes all remote vulnerability services
- Onsite local PC check using auditing tools to check for missing updates, anti-virus, firewalls, etc.
- Wireless security audit to ensure that all wireless networks provided by the business are up to the latest security standards
- On site audit to see if the building and servers have relevant physical security and access control measures
- Outbound firewall checks to reduce the risk of malware spreading by email
Full ethical hacking tests
- Includes all remote vulnerability and onsite vulnerability services
- Full penetration test of all publicly available services within scope, including but not limited to servers, boundary routers, employees (phishing, social engineering, etc).
- Simulated attacks on individual parts of the business, whether physical, virtual or through targeted attacks on employees to attempt to gain unauthorised access, determined by scope
- Full profile of the business from an attacker’s perspective included with the report detailing every attempted and successful / failed exploit
- Time spent working with the client and/or their IT provider after the penetration test to fix holes found and inform employees of weak spots that need work