A Cyber Essentials accreditation is a great way for your organisation to take a proactive look at your current security measures to see where you could improve, whilst highlighting to your suppliers and clients that you care about cyber security and are making an effort to mitigate a very real and growing issue.
As trusted Cyber Essentials Practitioners in Nottingham, Pyranet are on hand to businesses in the East Midlands for both reactive Cyber Security incidents or Proactive Cyber Security protection and prevention assistance. We are Cyber Security Specialists and qualified Cyber Essentials Practitioners as can be verified below: We are able to assist your business with any IT Security issues and can even help your business to obtain Cyber Essentials Plus certification yourselves.
With the introduction of the General Data Protection Act (GDPR) it is more important than ever that business owners are taking the necessary steps to ensure that they are protecting their business. A data leakage as a result of a breach brings with it some heavy penalties that in many cases, could have been avoided by implementing Cyber Essentials/Cyber Essentials Plus. The scheme is a useful and important step in a business’ journey to being compliant with GDPR guidelines
View our certification here
Cyber Essentials Nottingham
Cyber Essentials is a government-backed scheme which is designed to support businesses of all sizes protect themselves against cyber-attacks. Using independent accreditors and our dedicated in-house engineers, Pyranet are on-hand to guide your business through the process.
With an increase of cyber-attacks on businesses and the average cost to a small business being £75k, the Cyber Essentials certification is a useful accreditation to have
- Protect your business by preventing up to 80% of cyber threats
- Cyber Essentials is compulsory in a number of government contracts
- Demonstrate that your business has taken the relevant precautions to safeguard customers’ personal data
- The Cyber Essentials certification could reduce your business insurance premium
Cyber Essentials Plus Nottingham
Cyber Essentials Plus is the next step up from the Cyber Essentials certification. It can be achieved after a more complex application of internal and external testing. Accreditation demonstrates that a business has gone the extra mile to ensure they are fully protected against cyber-attacks.
Using Pyranet’s in-house engineers and independent accreditors, we can help your business achieve the highest level of certification in an efficient, straightforward and cost-effective way.
- Cyber Essentials Plus could considerably decrease your business insurance premium
- Achieve the highest level of certification
- Mitigate complex cyber-security threats
- Reassure your customers with a comprehensive level of infrastructure protection
Additionally, we offer the following Cyber Security services:
- Vulnerability Assessments and reporting
- Full Penetration testing and auditing
- Password strength audit
- Simulated Phishing tests for businesses
- IT Forensic work for reporting to authorities
- Cyber Awareness Training for Employees
To speak to a member of our team about any of the above services, or to book a cyber awareness training session for your employees then call 0115 8 24 25 26. Our friendly and knowledgeable team will be happy to assist you.